Senior Level Accountant
You should not apply for this position unless you are frustrated that you out-worked your team this tax season and weren't compensated fairly for it. Are you worried your bonus will reflect that?
Feeling underappreciated by both clients and co-workers? Do you feel your talents and analytical mind are being wasted?
Would it make sense to join a team who appreciates your gift and is here to collaborate with you?
If so, Lindsay, Crabb and Associates is the team for you!
Here's what you need to join our crew of professional CPAs and Accountants and be a part of our Ocala campus.
If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, consider a career with Lindsay, Crabb & Associates.
The difference you'll make.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Preparing Corporate Tax Returns for small - medium sized businesses
- Preparing some Individual Income Tax Returns, and other various business tax returns
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Preparing tax projections for all monthly and quarterly accounting clients
- Preparing sales tax returns
- Preparing payroll, payroll tax deposits & payroll tax returns
- Reconciling general ledger tax accounts
- Giving business clients independent, unbiased advice concerning their finances
- Being familiar with the tax laws concerning clients' professions or businesses
- IRS dealings
- Supporting clients and accounting departments on various software to ensure proper reporting by clients accounting system
The Team Values
Trust, Connect, Guide, Grow, Team
Education: 4-year Accounting Degree
Experience: 3+ years Public Accounting Experience; 2+ years of Corporate Tax Experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Comfortable asking and developing questions to gain insight in certain situations
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with accounting standards, processes, financial
- Able to identify additional "sales" opportunities and identify need for change with clients' situations
- Capable of working on multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Understanding of commitments, obligations, and expenditures in accounting
- Has led a team of junior accountants, or related experience of leadership
- Corporate Tax background
- Experience in the Thompson Suite (UltraTax CS, Practice CS, FileCabinet CS, Fixed Assets CS)
- Comfort and ease in speaking with clients about their business
We value our people. As a result, we provide:
We value our people. Available benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume to Kristine Goebel, Director of Operations.