Receptionist | Full-Time
Canopy 360 Tax & Accounting
Creating a positive atmosphere and memorable experience for our clients and guests is the heartbeat behind being our receptionist. You must possess the ability to greet everyone by making them feel welcome and comfortable. Being the first face or voice someone interacts with is a responsibility that requires composure, a good listening ear, and follow through. Your team will look to you for help and you must be able to balance their requests and still complete your daily tasks.
Ready to make a positive difference?
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Cheerfully greet clients
- Answer phones and direct phone calls to appropriate staff
- Process client payments
- Make outbound calls to clients
- Upload documents onto our client portal after work is complete
- Incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Light housekeeping
- Gather incoming documents and process them for the Production team
- Scan in tax documents for accounting team and upload project routing worksheets
- Assemble tax return paperwork for delivery
- Assist the Customer Care team in servicing the clients, as needed
Experience: 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in hospitality, reception, or administration.
- Ease of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a team
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Provide letters of recommendation from a previous employer
Your Growth Plan.
Collaborating with you about your future is at the heart of what we do. We believe the onboarding process and constant training are essential parts of your development here. As time moves on, we will transition to prescheduled check-in’s with you to help you obtain the goals you set for yourself.
- Location! We are located in downtown Ocala filled with restaurants, entertainment venues, parks, and we are right next to a splash pad for kids!
- Kids room inside our office
- Performance Bonuses
- Team building and personal growth workshops
- Staff engagement activities and gatherings
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume.
|Submit Resume Here|