Executive Assistant to Russell Lindsay, CPA | Full-Time
Canopy 360 Tax & Accounting
Russell Lindsay is the partner in charge of vision, growth, and business development for Canopy 360. Russell is sensitive to problems and displays a significant amount of creativity in the ability to solve them. He needs an assistant who is highly detailed and can complete their work with a sense of urgency. His assistant will need to understand that the demands of his responsibilities are critical to the success of the firm, team, and clients. They must be flexible when approaching the tasks at hand and be direct when speaking. In return, this person will be exposed to countless opportunities for personal and professional growth. They will meet many influential people in the community and be exposed to a behind the scenes view of how a fast growing business is run.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Read, monitor, and respond to emails
- Answer calls and determines proper routing
- Draft correspondence on Russell's behalf
- Prompt the delegation of work for Russell
- Schedule, plan, organize and confirm Russell’s meetings with clients and teammates
- Complete internal worksheets on Russell's behalf
- Communicate with 3rd party individuals outside the firm for consult calls with clients. (Client advisors, attorney’s, etc.)
- Take meeting notes and determine the plan for action steps that follow
- Prepare documents for meetings
- Assist Russell in managing and scheduling his workload
- Keep Russell’s office organized
- Coordinate travel
Experience: 5+ years of administrative experience
- Experience: 5+ years of administrative experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete the job successfully
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Comfort and ease in speaking with clients and teammates
- Experience as an executive assistant
Your Growth Plan.
Collaborating with you about your future is at the heart of what we do. We believe the onboarding process and constant training are essential parts of your development here. As time moves on, we will transition to prescheduled check-in’s with you to help you obtain the goals you set for yourself.
- Location! We are located in downtown Ocala filled with restaurants, entertainment venues, parks, and we are right next to a splash pad for kids!
- Kids room inside our office
- Performance Bonuses
- Team building and personal growth workshops
- Staff engagement activities and gatherings
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume.
|Submit Resume Here|