HR Coordinator | Full-Time
Canopy 360 Tax & Accounting
Our team has made us the success we are today. They deserve the finest individual to handle all aspects of human resources to ensure their privacy and growth are a priority and well planned for. The protection of their privacy is of the highest importance. You must be conscientious, diplomatic, and analytical in nature. In this position, you will assist the partner in charge of human resources and operations to ensure the proper structure and procedures are in place to support the growth of tomorrow.
Equipped for proactive planning and implementation?
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Administers health and benefit plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Answers employee requests and questions regarding firm provided benefits.
- Completes and processes all onboarding or termination legal documentation for new or terminated employees.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for the firm.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the partner in charge of HR.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence, as requested.
- Routine maintenance and updating of the firm’s intranet and procedures.
- Assist with event set up/clean up and other event-specific items, as needed.
- Assist with marketing initiatives, as needed.
- Assists in coordinating building maintenance and systems.
- Miscellaneous clerical functions.
Experience: 3+ years in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
Your Growth Plan.
Collaborating with you about your future is at the heart of what we do. We believe the onboarding process and constant training are essential parts of your development here. As time moves on, we will transition to prescheduled check-in’s with you to help you obtain the goals you set for yourself.
- Location! We are located in downtown Ocala filled with restaurants, entertainment venues, parks, and we are right next to a splash pad for kids!
- Kids room inside our office
- Performance Bonuses
- Team building and personal growth workshops
- Staff engagement activities and gatherings
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume.
|Submit Resume Here|