Staff Accountant | Full-Time
Lindsay, Crabb & Associates
Are you ready for a change? Interested in solving problems? Prepared to add your talents and analytical mind to a team who appreciates your gift and is here to collaborate with you?
Be a part of our Ocala campus and join our crew of professional CPAs and Accountants.
If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, consider a career with Lindsay, Crabb & Associates.
Work You'll Do:
- Reconcile general ledger tax accounts
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare payroll, payroll tax deposits & payroll tax returns
- Business Income Tax Return prep
- Individual Income Tax Return prep
- Provide assistance to senior managing accountants
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare tax forecasts
- Prepare IRS responses
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
Experience: 3+ years of industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with accounting standards, processes, financial
- Understanding of commitments, obligations, and expenditures in accounting
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Experience in the Thompson Suite (UltraTaxCS, PracticeCS, FileCabinetCS, and more...)
We value our people. Available benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume to Kristine Goebel, Director of Operations.