Senior Accountant | Full-Time
Lindsay, Crabb & Associates
You should not apply for this position unless you are frustrated that you out-worked your team this tax season and weren't compensated fairly for it. Are you worried your bonus will reflect that?
Feeling underappreciated by both clients and co-workers? Do you feel your talents and analytical mind are being wasted?
Would it make sense to join a team who appreciates your gift and is here to collaborate with you?
If so, Lindsay, Crabb & Associates is the team for you!
Here's what you need to join our crew of professional CPAs and Accountants and be a part of our Ocala campus.
Work You'll Do.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Preparing Corporate Tax Returns for small-medium sized businesses
- Preparing some Individual Income Tax Returns, and other various business tax returns
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Preparing tax forecasts
- Reconciling general ledger tax accounts
- Giving business clients independent, unbiased advice concerning their finances
- Being familiar with the tax laws concerning clients' professions or businesses
- IRS dealings
- Supporting clients and accounting departments on various software to ensure proper reporting by clients accounting system
The Team Values
Integrity, Connection, Guidance, Growth, Teamwork
Education: 4-year Accounting Degree
Experience: 3+ years Public Accounting Experience; 2+ years of Corporate Tax Experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Comfortable asking and developing questions to gain insight in certain situations
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with accounting standards, processes, financial
- Able to identify additional "sales" opportunities and identify need for change with clients' situations
- Capable of working on multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Understanding of commitments, obligations, and expenditures in accounting
- Experience in the Thompson Suite (UltraTax CS, Practice CS, FileCabinet CS, Fixed Assets CS)
- Has led a team of junior accountants, or related experience of leadership
- Corporate Tax background
- Comfort and ease in speaking with clients about their business
We value our people. Available benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Holiday Pay
- Menu of self-selected employee-sponsored insurance (dental, vision, & AFLAC)
If this position is for you, please click the button below to email your resume.